Saturday, 25 September 2010

Be Embraced!

After receiving Battlefield Bad Company 2 as a present from my not so happy girlfriend who is now a Battlefield Bad Company 2 widow I had to get home and sack off our shopping trip asap (this didn't happen as I would have been dead by now).
I tried the game later in the evening on the Campaign mode to test it out and get a feel for the game. I was pleasantly surprised, the Game-play was Good, Graphic Quality...Good, Story line was the usual War Themed game genre type so everything had the thumbs up so far....

I had the first Campaign done within an hour and I had enjoyed it even though it was New Game Syndrome taking over. Then the thought came along you know what I'm talking about...so I went on Xbox live to see if the game was nearly as good as COD has been through the years and in my estimation It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment