Monday, 18 October 2010

Back To The Battlefield.


Hey there Soldiers of Fortune! I have been MIA for a while and my absence is nothing more than being busy. Yes Busy not from sitting on my arse playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 as you have probably thought but other stuff like work and family and more ways to keep you guys hooked on the Battlefield.



My last post was basically going over the New or Next Instalment of the Battlefield Saga which still doesn't have a Release Date at the moment apart from when the snow starts falling or when Santa's on his way to getting stuck in your chimney.
Apparently its expected to be released in November
Hopefully the creators at EA HQ will sort this out asap as I know that myself and others are a bit frustrated and excited at the same time.



Whilst I have been away I have been gathering secret Intel. With this Intel I will be compiling and releasing this Information as an e book which covers all of the Weapons and Specialisations for Battlefield. Also as a bonus for you budding Soldiers are some tips and Strategies for your game play whether it is is using the Best Weapon for your Soldier Class or A full undisclosed walk through for the Game story line.



I will keep all you Guys posted on how the e book is developing and when it will be ready for releasing to the Masses.
Until then my fellow Soldiers Of Fortune I will bid you Farewell and God Speed in the Ultimate Battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment