I usually have a few pals in my squad 2 brothers i know who still love the game as much as i do live near me in St Helens. When these guys are not on I join up with 2 guys i met at random on a random Squad Game. One is from Switzerland and the other from Germany and they are really good organized and efficient killing machines (and speak better English than me).I will mention my Gamer Tag profile soon so you guys can friend request me and then watch me die in a hail of bullets ha ha.
Sunday, 26 September 2010
On a Personal Note
I don't claim to be the best gamer on Xbox 360 and i can tell you now that i definitely ain't as I'm still learning all the time and when i go on Xbox live to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 every game is different. Some harder some easier and it's a challenge that i know Gamers all over the world relish to pit their wits against the best.

I usually have a few pals in my squad 2 brothers i know who still love the game as much as i do live near me in St Helens. When these guys are not on I join up with 2 guys i met at random on a random Squad Game. One is from Switzerland and the other from Germany and they are really good organized and efficient killing machines (and speak better English than me).I will mention my Gamer Tag profile soon so you guys can friend request me and then watch me die in a hail of bullets ha ha.
I usually have a few pals in my squad 2 brothers i know who still love the game as much as i do live near me in St Helens. When these guys are not on I join up with 2 guys i met at random on a random Squad Game. One is from Switzerland and the other from Germany and they are really good organized and efficient killing machines (and speak better English than me).I will mention my Gamer Tag profile soon so you guys can friend request me and then watch me die in a hail of bullets ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment