Obviously you will be expecting more weapons for your soldier classes as well as the modifications available when you've clocked up some game time. The new scenarios I have already covered and there's the vehicles that you can now take control to give you and your Squad the Potential edge over your Enemy.
I will be going over the new Vehicles at my pleasure
There are 4 new Tanks:
There are also 3 new Helicopters:
There are 3 new Aircraft:
There is also something new to use to combat the Fighter Planes on the above listing.
This Bad Boy is A Self Propelled Anti Aircraft Gun:
And last but certainly not least is this Awesome Weapon what every Soldier would be envious if they couldn't have one at their disposal. Yes everyone feast your eyes on this....
I know that you may think this is a bit of a Wind Up and at first I thought the same but seriously it is on the new Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam. We will just have to wait and see what we can do with this Bad Boy.
And there we go this is the Full Listing of the New Vehicles for combat on Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam I hope this gets the Juices Flowing for when we finally get the Release Date confirmed. I can't wait and neither can you I hope.
If you have any Questions or would like to comment to Improve my Blog don't be Shy and Feel Free to say what you think.
Thank you and I'll see you on the BATTLEFIELD.
No comments:
Post a Comment